Saturday, October 01, 2005

Howdy


100_5341
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Not much of excitement has happened this week. Although Meghan is making herself even more known with some contractions.Week 35 starts tomorrow. Very cool. I am getting very anxious. We are cleaning today.We will have our first overnight visitors tomorrow. My Mom and Grandma Bev are coming for a visit. So I am very excited about that as well. We will also get to see Craig for the day. I am sure Syd will get very excited when they show up. We also got started with WIC yesterday. They help with things like nutrition, breastfeeding support and food checks. So I am happy about that.I really, really want to make breastfeeding work this time, So I was happy to hear they have a support group for other first time breastfeeding moms. You can be sure I will be involved in that.It rained something terrible yesterday. But in a way it was rather peaceful. Sydney will be 2 in 12 days. So hard to believe.We are expecting Meghan not to long after that. I just have this gut feeling she will be here in October and not November. Her due date is Nov.6th. Although Sydney was a full 41 weeks.I will post again after we have our visitors. I am sure I will have pictures. Peace and love to all.

No comments: