Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bottle Blues


100_5378
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
I love the ponytails. Just ingore the mess in the background.;-)The house is actually cleaner now. I don't know if I am nesting or what.So Sydney had been getting milk in bottles, but everything else in sippy cups. Well, sinceshe has turned 2,we decided no more bottles. We are on day 3 of this crazy mission.I even bought some different cups that have a soft silicone spout and not the hard plastic kind. In hopes it would be more bottle like. So between not giving in to her crying spells(so far so good) and my frustration(wanting to cry)with the fact I feel I will be pregnant forever.When is labor going to start? That is the question.Life has been a little tense you could say around here. Not to mention that Jason has been working 10-12 hour days lately.I am so curious to see what Dr.Watt has to say tomorrow. I plan on asking him "How much longer to I have to wait to be induced?" We shall see. At least everyday is one day closer to the actual due date. I think 13 days left. This baby has to come out sometime.Oh, trying to be patient, not nearly as easy as it sounds.

1 comment:

Robin Rivers said...

I am right there with ya. Those last couple of weeks are just brutal. I tried bribing her out with just about everything.
Not too much longer now, though. We're all so excited to meet Meghan!