Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Family Fun


100_5352
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
We had some of the family over for the weekend and had a great time. Sydney got a bunch of early birthday presents.And had a great time visiting with Grandma, Great Grandma and Papa. Sunday we had a lovely brunch in Portland and Monday was a girls shopping day.I found some great consignment and second hand stores. We also checked out Big Lots! for the first time. What a great store. I love finding good bargins.I am very anxious for next tuesdays doctors appoinment. I have the feeling we are getting close to Meghan time. So we should find out more next week. At least I am hoping so. I am supposedly having an ultrasound next week also. And I would think that would show something.I think the waiting is one of the hardest parts.Bye for now. Happy belated Birthday Grandpa Rivers!

No comments: