Thursday, October 20, 2005

Meghan update

Today was another check-up. The doctor said I am currently 2 cms. dilated and had a soft cervix. Baby is down in position for her arrival.At least all the contractions I have been having are doing something. The thought is it won't be too much longer before labor starts. I am hoping it will be before Monday. Sometime this weekend would be just fine.If not next wedsnesday is another mid-wife appointment. In fact she is moving as I write this. Grandma Dolly has her bag packed and gas tank filled to come up as soon as things start. It is about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive for her. It is assumed my labor should be about 4-5 hours this time. At least that is what the docs has told me.Grandma Dolly is going to stay with us a few days and help with Syd so I can get adjusted to my new little one, etc.Plus I don't want Syd in the room for the delivery. I feel it would be too traumatic for her.It appears Hurricane Wilma is headed for our family in Florida so please keep them all in your prayers. It's time for CSI, So good night all.

2 comments:

POP said...

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS HONEY. YOU AND OUR MEGHAN GIRL ARE IN OUR PRAYERS EVERYDAY ALONG WITH SYD AND OLD WHATS HIS NAME.
WE MAY NEED YOU TO GO LOOK AT A CONDO IN ROSEBURG FOR US AFTER THE BABY COMES AND ALL IS SETTLED. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW MORE WHEN THINGS COME TOGETHER ON IT.
HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL, LOVE, POP

Robin Rivers said...

Comeon Meghan. Give mommy some relief and let us all see your beautiful face soon!!! Go Canucks!