Sunday, October 16, 2005

38 weeks today


100_5375
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here is Syd showing off her new dress. A birthday gift from Grandpop and Grandma Rivers. Pretty huh? Yesterday we had our tour of the birthcenter.Wow!What a huge place.With 45 rooms. 32 of them include whirlpool tubs. Sweet.They are very big, with lots of room to move around. There were 2 baby's born while we were there. Ahh, the excitement.All my pre-registration paperwork is done.It was funny, our tour guide kept telling me to sit down. Like I was going to drop the baby out right there. I have been having lots, and lots of contractions.It's getting to be a regular evening event. So I hope we won't be waiting too much longer.I keep telling her to start at anytime.Syd has recovered nicely from her virus. And is back to her destructive self.So will see what the lastest news is on thursday's doctor's appt. Providing she doesn't come before that. I wish she would.;-)

No comments: