Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ponytails Rock!


100_5365
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
She actually has 2. But you can only see the 1 in this pic.But, I thought it was a great picture of her. The Av's won their game they yesterday. Sweet!26 days left on the Meghan countdown. I keep telling her she can come anyday after sunday.We'll see if she is listening.Or going to be stubborn like her sister and cousin. Had a midwife appointment this afternoon. All still seems okay in MeghanLand. I have an ultrasound thursday morning to see if she is head down for the delivery.And then the birthcenter tour saturday afternoon.The next doctor appointment on thursday. As long as things continue normally one of the midwives will deliever her and not a doc. Which is fine with me.Because they are there for support through out the labor and delivery process.And not just at baby time. Besides I just have this thing about a man delivering a baby. I am weird I know.And we can't forget Syd will be 2 on thursday.Wow. Where does the time go?

No comments: