Sunday, September 25, 2005

Good Times


100_5340
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Well, today is the start of week 34.Only 42 days left until my due date. I am hoping for sooner then that though.Any time after 3 weeks would be just fine with me.We had a fun morning with Robin,Ken and Miss Mhari. They got to see the new digs. We had some time to chat and catch up. We then went to Elmer's for a tasty brunch. It was great to see our new niece in person. And of course Robin and Ken too. Tommorrow she will be 9 weeks old. So happy 9 week birthday Mhari.Next sunday my Mom and Grandma a coming to stay the night. So I am looking forward to seeing them.I am anxious to show them our place.As well as I am curious to see how Sydney will react since she hasn't seen them since we moved almost a month ago.Have a great week everyone.

No comments: