Friday, September 09, 2005

The first bath in her own bathroom


100_5325
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here she easy in one of her favorite places.I think she takes after her Papa and Auntie Robin because she loves her baths.You may notice the red mark on her nose. She was playing on the futon and hit the wooden armrest. But as always it didn't stop her for long. Things are going pretty well. We are looking forward to get more organized tomorrow. It's Jason's only day off this week.It's hard try to get things done around the house as well as takeing care of Syd. She is all over these days. And loves to get in trouble.I will be 32 weeks on Sunday. Which I think is the 8 month mark.I was suppose to go see the doc this week.But ended up here in Vancouver instead. I hope to get the insurance stuff straigten out this coming week and can get into see and find an ob/gyn.I can still feel her moving and all that so we are not to worried yet.I can always go to the ER if the need arose. I just but Syd to bed. So It's time for some me time now. Jason and I found a movie to watch On Demand. Love that. No more going to Blockbuster. Sweet. Alright. Good Night all.

No comments: