Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Movies and such

Last week we watched Meet the Fockers. And it was pretty funny and cute. So if you need a laugh, I highly recommend it.The last film we saw in the theaters, was Star Wars Episode 3. It was rather good. But in my opinion, I don't think any new Star Wars movie can compare to the original trilogy. 2 movies Mom and I recently enjoyed are Being Julia and Finding Neverland.I think both are out on video now and are really good and well done.Yesterdays doctors appt was fine. Everything seems to be right on schedule. Except for the doctor. She was running behind schedule and I was finally seen about an hour and a half late.She wasn't even on call doing deliveries. Oh well. It wouldn't have bothered me so much, but Syd had trouble waiting so long.I hope to have pictures up on here soon.Still trying to get things figured out.Anyway, I hope to write again soon.

No comments: