Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Waiting

We hope everyone had a nice 4th. We did a few hard hours of yardwork in the morning and then had Grandma Bev over for a yummy BBQ in the evening.And watched the neighborhood fireworks in the darkness. I had a very nice birthday on Sunday. We went to church, then out to our new Red Robin for lunch, and Brian and Natalie gave me a surprise birthday party that afternoon. It was a day full of lots of good food, friends and fun. When we got home at 10pm that night, I was one tired Momma to be. I swear the baby is getting bigger every day. I love all the kicks I get now, to let me know it's there. My neurologist has me on a new treatment for the migraines I have been suffering from. Friday is a trip to my neuropthamoglist for a check on the Pseudotumor.It has been a concern lately with all the headaches. Hopefully everything will be okay.I am very excited because tomorrow is my 3rd ultrasound. So hopefully we will be able to find out the gender. Much love to you all.And only 17 more weeks to go!

No comments: