Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Half way there

Well, we are just starting the second half the pregnancy. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Had the ultrasound yesterday. Unfortunately Shrimp had it's back and side to us. So we still don't know it's gender yet. I go back on July 7th for my 3rd ultrasound. The doctor needs to get a good look at the baby's chest to see how it is developing. She wants to see the heart the most. Although we can hear a good heartbeat, so their not to worried.I got some great looks at a neat looking spine and hands. It was fun to see the baby's feet moving around. She gave me a picture with the baby waving at us. We know it has all it's fingers. I feel kinda lucky to get another glimpse in 2 weeks and we hope it will have turned around so we can get a look at the front of it. I was concerned about the baby's size because, I have been losing weight not gaining it.Although I am growing outwards. But it appears the baby is taking my extra weight and converting it to what is needed.Plus we have been working on what we eat around here.Shrimp appears just fine. So that's the news for now.

No comments: