Sunday, June 12, 2005

New project

Yesterday was my last day of work at Fred Meyer.Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So one of my new projects is going to be selling Melaleca products. I think it's going to be mostly done via the internet which is nice. So we will see how it goes. We have been using alot of their products the last 2 months and been quite happy with them. I will be starting some training in the coming weeks. I have posted their link so you can check them out.They are called The Wellness Company. And have been around for 25 years. From what I understand the products are about being better for you and the enviroment while being more cost effective. So please take a look at what they have to offer and let me know if you are interested. Shrimp seems to be doing well.Offically 19 weeks along and moving frequently. I swear this kid is going to come out fencing.Syd is getting more interesting every day.Still working on the bed thing and getting her off bottles. But pretty good overall. Talking more and moving faster every day. Only one week until the big ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With love, the family

No comments: