Monday, June 27, 2005

21 weeks and counting

Well, only 19 more weeks until Shrimp arrives.Yes, I am counting every week.Just a little excited are we?I am looking forward to my doctor's appt this afternoon. I love hearing the baby's heartbeat. As for Shrimp's cousin Mhari, she should be making her debut any day now.Hang in there Robin and Ken it's so worth the wait. And false alarms.I only had one with Sydney.:-)We have had a pretty good week. We all (except Jason, he had to work;-() went over to Sprague for Hugh's 80th birthday party.(He is my step Uncle.)And then spent the rest of the weekend relaxing at my Grandpa Bob's in lovely and hot Desert Aire.I am taking Jason and Sydney back over there for Jason's birthday weekend on the 23rd.It's going to be fun,fun,fun!I am also excited to be turning 25 on this Sunday. Yeah!!!!!!!!!That's it for now. Much love to all,

No comments: