Monday, January 23, 2006

SuperBowl Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


100_5614
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
What's not to smile about? The Seahawks are going to SuperBowl XL!How exciting and amazing is that? I have been watching football as of late due to the Seahawks and actually now have a much better understanding of the game. In my wildest dreams ,I never thought to utter the words" The Seahawks are playing in the SuperBowl".I used to be punished by watching Seahawks games.I kid you not. Not anymore.I just can't get over it. How wonderful.It has done such great things for the city. Really bringing people together.But it will not be against the Broncos, as the performed badly , and I mean badly, against the Steelers.What a great day in Seattle history.So happy.

No comments: