Sunday, January 29, 2006

Family Fun


100_5662
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here is a new family shot taken by Grandma Sue tonight. I know I haven't updated the blog in a while. We have just been having too much fun.Yesterday we even took a trip to Mt.St.Helens. Well, we didn't get as close to the mountain as we wanted. Just barely got into the "Blast Zone" when the rain turned to snow(we knew that was going to happen, because we had already been told the road up ahead was closed) and the snow was strong and steady.Moments later our SUV was spinning around( in a direction I didn't want to go in) and we ended up with our front end in the ditch. We and the car were fine, no harm done, but needless to say I let Jason drive the rest of the way back to Hoffstadt Bluff Vistor Center. We had fun though.Meghan is now 3 months old and 13lbs, 5oz. So she is growing well. And changing more everyday. Sydney is well, being Sydney. Always full of life and energy.I promise to post more tomorrow. I have a ton of pictures to put on here.;-P

No comments: