Sunday, December 11, 2005

What a beauty!


100_5537
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here is Syd with her hair up after a bath.I must say I have two beautiful daughters.I know I am a little bias.
;-) Not much going on today. Playin the new Age of Empires 3 on the computer, doing laundry, puttin up more xmas lights up on the balcony, sitting by the fire and watching the Survivor Finale. Just thought I would put up another pretty picture. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Git R Done, Jess

3 comments:

POP said...

I'm telling you I am so lucky. Just look at how beautiful all my baby girls are and they just keep getting more beautiful everyday.
Hugs and kisses, G-Pop

POP said...

Who is that beautiful girly girl and her beautiful sister Miss Meghan. How did you two ever get to be soooooo beautiful? You must look just like your G-Pop, hahahaha.
Hugs and kisses and lots of love, G-Pop

barefeetbilly said...

Wow your not kidding what a lovely little lady indeed.