Thursday, December 01, 2005

No Snow


100_5513
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here is a shot of Natalie feeding Meghan at dinner last week. Boy we had a good time with our buddies and hope to see them again when we go up for Xmas. But in other news. Gas prices continue to lower. Last time I was out it was down to 2.15 a gallon. Pretty good huh?The Av's lost yesterday, Bummer.But my topic for today is Snow.
So for the last 3 days or so, the news stations here in the Vancouver/Portland area have been on so called"Storm Watch".The top news story every time the news is broadcast. Saying that we should be getting some snow.Trimet is putting chains on some of it's buses.Power outage hotlines are mentioned. Schools are ready to make the call at 5 am. The whole 9 yards. Now, being the 1st of Dec. and being a lover of all things winter.I love the snow. SO it could dump a whole foot on us and it would be okay with me. But what happens this morning of course no snow but rain. Something pretty darn routine here in the Great Northwest. I wish the media here would stop making such a big deal about the weather. Especially since the are usually wrong. I want my Snow.;-(

No comments: