Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another Blood Draw & Anniversary #3

Well, Today along with Meghan of course I went in for another blood test. This makes I think number 6 for this pregnancy. Needless to say it's getting a bit old. This test was for gestional diabetes. Which is a necessary test performed on all pregnancies between 25 and 28 weeks.I didn't have it with Sydney and I hope not to with Meghan either.Meghan and I are half way through week 26 now.2 more weeks and we will be in the home stretch also known as the 3rd trimester.It has been a hot few weeks here. Alot of days in the mid eighties. With the temp suppose to be reaching 90 tomorrow. Sydney has discovered climbing and is climbing everything she can.Today is also the 3rd anniversary of our marriage.It's hard to believe .Time has gone by so fast.

1 comment:

Mhari said...

Happy anniversary Uncle Jason and Aunt Jessica!!!

Mucho luvo!

Mhari and the Cali gang