Sunday, August 14, 2005

28 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


100_5273
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
Here is a photo of Syd practicing with Daddy. He was out in the backyard with his various sword type objects and Syd just had to join him. Hitting the wood/target with a chopstick. It was very cute and this doesn't do it justice.But the best shot I got. It reached 96 degrees here today. Way to hot for most of us, but Syd she doesn't seem to mind and loves running around in just a diaper. Meghan and I have reached another milestone. The 3rd and last trimester. Only 11 more weeks and we will get to see our precious, little Meghan. I am anxious to see how Sydney reacts to her little sister. I saw another new baby at church today, little Ethan only 2 weeks old. And it gets me very excited to know that I won't have to wait too much longer. Less than 3 months at least.We have another doctor visit and I am excited to see how things are going. Due to Jason's recent job change( no job yet, but some promising prospects) he gets to go with me tomorrow. So he can here the heartbeat for the first time. It always chokes me up.;-)I hope to have a picture of my ever growing babyness on here soon. Once I can get Jason to take it. As you may have noticed I do most of the picture taking, since I am not in any of the photos. Thanks again to Robin,Ken and Grandma and Grandpa Rivers for the digital camera. It gets a lot of use. That of course will only increase once Meghan arrives. She is very active now. Kicking a lot. A sort of "Mommy I am still here thing". Already keeping me up at night.As if I need to be reminded of how our lives will change yet again. I will write after our visit tomorrow, to give a Meghan update. Love to all of you, Jess,Jason,Sydney and Meghan.

2 comments:

POP said...

HEY JJS&M
GO TAKE A LOOK AT THE RIVERS CLAN BLOGG IT'S CALLED RIVERSVILLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
HUGS, KISSES AND LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL.
POP & SHARNON

POP said...

HEY JESS,
JUST AN FYI, THAT DIGITAL CAMERA YOUR USING ACTUALY CAME FROM MOM AND DAD RIVERS AS WELL AS ROBIN AND KEN. HOW EASY IT IS TO FORGET.