Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another new gig

So I(Jessica) am now entering the workforce.Well starting thursday actually.My new job is with Delphina's Bakery in Portland. I will be working in the office. Doing the order desk as well as accounts recievable, and some misc office work.It is a full time position.I will have my own desk,computer, phone,etc. It's my first job not working directly with food, and my first job that I sit doing.If things work according to plan, Jason will be working nights.So we won't have to pay for child care.And having the extra money will make things a lot nicer for us.Even though we won't see each other as much, a lot of our stress will be removed with the extra funds.So I just wanted to share the good news. I am so very excited and can't wait to get things started.

2 comments:

POP said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WENT TO WORK HEHEHEHEHE...ONLY KIDDING. YOU THINK YOU HAD SOME MORE IMPORTANT DUTIEs ????? LIKE MOMMY HOOD OF TwO GIRLY GIRLS.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB.
WE KNOW YOU WILL DO WELL IN IT. NOW THAT YOU HAVE THIS NEW FOUND WEALTH WE WOULD LIKE TO BORROW SOME MONEY FROM YOU!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
HUGS AND KISSES TO OUR GIRLS AND TO YOU AND THE BIG GUY.
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE SOME TIME FOR THE TWO OF YOU AND THE FOUR OF YOU.
WE LOVE YOU ALL.
G-MA AND G-POP

Robin Rivers said...

Congratulations!!!