Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's hard work being a big sister


100_5442
Originally uploaded by Jessica Briggs-Rivers.
A couple days ago Syd fell alseep on the couch. Since it rarely happens anymore I just had to get a picture.I also thought I should post a picture of her, since Meghan has been getting all the picture posting spots. Not too much going on around here. The Av's lost their game last night. Bummer. They are doing better then they had been. My Dad comes next Saturday. We can't wait. We will be going to my Mom's for a Friday Thanksgiving. Jason has to work on turkey day. We also hope to see our pals Brian and Natalie while we are up there. It has been very, very wet here. Rainy everyday.This is fall in the Pacific Northwest, so you can't really expect anything less.Meghan is now a week old. And basically just sleeps, eats and poops.I am still trying to find some sort of routine. But haven't yet.

No comments: